# Assigning Catalogs
Assigning a product catalog to a Poynt Register can be done through the GoDaddy Poynt Portal (opens new window). Usually this involves creating a catalog, either through a csv file upload or manually entry, and assigning it to a terminal registered with your business.
Please remember that this action can only be performed from a reseller or business profile.
- Active GoDaddy Poynt Developer Account
- PoyntOS on a Poynt Terminal or an Android device/emulator
- Activating Poynt Terminal through the 'SetUp Wizard'
# Create a Catalog (using bulk upload method)
Login to the Developer Portal (opens new window) with your developer account.
Select the test business that you want to add the Catalog for
- Click on PRODUCTS in the top navigation bar
- Click on BULK UPLOAD button
Download the sample .csv file (either the simple catalog or with the variants), and update it to with your products and categories
You must maintain the format of each line to match the header inside the file
- Here is a sample with Girl Scout Cookies: GSCookies.csv
Drag and drop your catalog .csv file to begin your catalog upload
- Wait until you see the upload as complete (green check mark)
- Click on PRODUCTS in the left navigation to confirm the products you've uploaded.
# Assign Catalog to Register
- Click on TERMINALS & APPS in the top navigation bar
- You should see the terminal that you've activated (either on Poynt Terminal or an Android device/emulator)
Click on Edit under actions to open the Terminal Info page.
Click on Select Catalog to open the Catalog selection dialog
- Once a catalog is selected, it will be assigned to the terminal.
- At this point your terminal is configured with your catalog, and the Poynt Register would load the Catalog when it's started next time.